Manuel's Body ShopAccessibility
Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Manuel’s Body Shop is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We state our commitment to this in [a document name, such as a Customer Charter].
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies. (The National Disability Authority’s Centre for Excellence in Universal Design has an introduction to policy and legislation relevant to Universal Design in Ireland.)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (310) 836-3701
- Visit us at 9301 Venice Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Accessibility features of this website
An accessibility icon can be seen all throughout the website for ease of access.
These are the following features that can be used when accessing our website: